Organic Soul Treats Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Organic Soul Treats website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions (T&C’s).
Please read these T&C’s carefully before using the website and if you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the website.
You must use the website within the guidelines of our T&C’s and for your own personal use. You are responsible and liable for all activity and communication on the website.
- You must not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- Carry out any breaches that are outside these T&C’s or that are classed as illegal.
- Attempt to interfere with the security of the website or security features.
- Carry out any activity that may cause the website or server to be disrupted.
- Post information or links on website that are unrelated to Organic Soul Treats
- Post any information that is classed as abusive, rude or discriminative in any way.
- All completed transactions/purchases need to be from an individual over the age of 18 years old.
- When registering your account and you provide your personal details it is your responsibility that all information provided is correct and current. If your details change over the course of being registered it is your responsibility to update your details.
- You must keep your login details secure and confidential. You are responsible and liable for any unauthorised activity and communication on your account. If you believe that any activity has taken place on behalf of your account that you are not aware of, please reset your password immediately and contact email@example.com
- By registering with Organic Soul Treats, you expressly agree to receive emails (containing special offers and product information) and e-newsletters from Organic Soul Treats. You can request to stop receiving emails and e-newsletters at any time by notifying Organic Soul Treats.
- Organic Soul Treats have the right to change the material on the website at anytime, such as price, products, images and promotions and not only limited to here. If Organic Soul Treats comes across any error or inaccuracy in any information on the website, Organic Soul Treats reserves the right to correct that information without any liability to you or any other third party.
- All information on the website is of a general nature and is not intended in any way to replace professional dietary or medical advice. Organic Soul Treats does not make any representations or guarantees as to the suitability of the treats on the website for any dietary requirements, medical conditions or allergies.
- All of our treats are deliciously free from gluten, wheat, dairy and refined sugar. However unfortunately, we are unable to cater for special allergies or intolerances at this early stage. Our products may contain ingredients which are likely to trigger allergies.
Orders, Subscriptions and Cancellations:
- A new Subscription needs to be registered and paid by Wednesday 5pm to receive your delivery the following Monday. If your payment on any week has been declined we are unable to deliver your product on the following Monday.
- By registering to Organic Soul Treats you give authorisation to deduct the Australian Dollar amount of your chosen package and plan from you account. This will proceed with the relevant payment method.
- We have the right to change the pricing structure and all clients will be informed at least 2 weeks in advance before changes are put into place.
- When you register at Organic Soul Treats and select your delivery plan (recurring weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc.) your delivery and direct debit will continue until you put a hold or cancel your account 24 hours before payment scheduled to be deducted. Payment will be deducted 5pm Wednesday before delivery is scheduled.
- Unfortunately we are unable to honour alteration requests or additional ingredient requests to our recipes.
- All packages and products are carefully quality checked before delivery if you believe the product has been damaged during the delivery please send through an image immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org and our quality insurance team will assess if a replacement is in order.
- Organic Soul Treats does not accept returns of boxes or individual products except in the case of damage.
- If you have put your account on hold or cancelled before 5pm Tuesday and have been charged for a package you will be fully refunded once we are notified.
- Organic Soul Treats will endeavour to dispatch the boxes by lunchtime on Monday morning depending on your billing cycle. However Organic Soul Treats does not guarantee that the delivery times will be met and expressly excludes any liability in relation to this.
- You acknowledge that all boxes delivered to you from Organic Soul Treats will be delivered using a third party carrier and you accept that all title in and risk to the box will pass to you upon the third party carrier being given possession of the box by Organic Soul Treats. Organic Soul Treats is not responsible for any breakage or damage to the box or any products during delivery and expressly excludes any liability in relation to this.
- You are responsible for ensuring the shipping address for the box is correct and current. Any changes to the shipping address must be made by the Wednesday before delivery or the following week’s box will be shipped to the previous address. Organic Soul Treats expressly excludes any liability in relation to an incorrect shipping address including any redelivery, redirection or a refund.
If a re-delivery is required at an alternative time through no fault of Organic Soul Treats or our logistics partners an additional fee of $10 will be charged
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. These can include but not limited to: strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; fire, flooding or other natural disasters; impossibility of the use of public or private transport.
Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information:
- We will be using your personal information for its primary purpose, any further use we will seek approval first.
- When your personal information is no longer needed your details will be deleted in a secure manner.
Please view our Private Policy for further information on Privacy of your Personal Information.
Organic Soul Treats reserves the right to amend these Terms (including imposing additional terms) at its sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. Any amendments are automatically incorporated into and form part of these Terms. The Terms are accessible on our website and you accept that it is your responsibility to review these Terms each time you use the website. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by any amendments to the Terms. If you have objections to the Terms and Conditions above, you should not access or use the site. All written concerns can be sent to email@example.com
This Terms and Conditions last updated on 5th August, 2016.